Monday, April 4, 2011

Pinwheel Stitch Along Week 4

Hiya!  This is Week 4 of the Pinwheel Stitch Along and my plan was to just invite you to share a link to your pinwheel project.  Not done yet?  No worries, just link us up when you get done or share your current progress with us here or on our Flickr group page.

So far, I've gotten to finish my Bliss FQ version.  Here she is blowin' in the wind today ...

Also, I have the top for my charm version in Countdown to Christmas.  I am waiting until the yardage comes in to finish it.

I think if I turn it the other way and line it, it may make a really cute apron! :) What do you think?  (I know that my mister needs to work on his photography skills! haha)

Can't wait to see what you've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)