Friday, May 20, 2011

Customer Spotlight: Melissa from masibert

Happy Friday!  Got any big sewing plans this weekend?  I'm helping to host a baby shower on Sunday, so I will surely be whipping up some last minute gifts! :)  (Tell me I'm not the only procrastinator out there!)

Anyway, I wanted to share another Customer Spotlight today.  Melissa has ordered from us a few times and I spotted some of her creations in her Etsy shop - masibert.  She makes lots of gifty things, including bags, gift sets and handmade cards.  Here's the bag that originally caught my eye ...

I love the shape and Fandango is just a great fabric collection that can appeal to so many people.

Thanks, Melissa, for letting us share your project here on our blog!  If you have a project you'd like us to feature in a future Customer Spotlight, please send us an email.

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. How cute...I absolutely love Fandango...especially that colorway. Great feature. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)