Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Customer Spotlight: Amy

Hiya!  I didn't get to my Swoon block today, but that is because I babysat a sweet little man so I had a good excuse.  :-)

I wanted to share a fun Sugar Pop quilt that was made by a customer named Amy of Stitchery Dickory Doc.  (How fun is that for a blog name!?)  Here's the quilt she made ...

You can read more about it here on her blog. If you love it, you can also buy the pattern from her - its called "Fruit by the Foot" and is available in her shop.  How fun would this be in some Countdown to Christmas?

Thanks for sharing your quilt with us Amy!  Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so thrilled to be spotlighted! This was such a fun quilt to make, and I hope it's new Etsy owners love it too. Definitely would make a fun Countdown to Christmas though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)