Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring ...

Hi there!  Spring is in full effect here and I thought I'd show you a little of the Spring flowers we've got going on around here.  Hope you don't mind a little non-quilty post.  :)

Some pretty azaleas ... love this rich bright pink color.

Some other plants along the walkway (don't know their names) ...

And some dogwoods on the tree out back.

Now, I am just waiting on the hydrangea!  :)  What we don't love about the Spring around here is this ...

This was the pollen last Friday.  (Notice my footprints!)  Fortunately, we got a great soaking rain last weekend and you can no longer taste the pollen in the air like we could late last week!

Do you have any pretties blooming out back?  What are you looking forward to most?

Well, I am off for now ... a teacher workday tomorrow and then its Spring Break for real!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. WOW...that's a LOT of pollen! The flowers are blooming, but we're expecting snow this weekend. I knew that it would come! =(

    Wow, your spring break is early! Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not there, the pollen would reek havoc with my allergies :) We don't have anything of spring yet here except lots of rain - which is entirely too common in Washington!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)