Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's been too long! (and sale info)

Hey y'all!  It's been too long since I popped in here.  I'm terribly sorry.  Sometimes life just jumps in the way of things.  I was thinking the other day about those commercials for acid reflux medications where food "fights back" and slaps the eater in the face or whatever.  I feel like that's what life has done in the face of my normal schedule for the past two-and-a-half weeks. HA!  Thankfully, things are working themselves out and we're getting back to regularly scheduled programming around here.


I did manage to get to my sewing machine this past weekend after two whole weeks.  Lots of HSTs and I ended up with two bee blocks that I will share later this week.  :-)

I am also finalizing a few things that I am looking forward to sharing soon, including an awesome blog hop in March.  :-)

And despite my lack of sewing, things have been busy for the shop ...

I picked another beautiful FQ Frenzy bundle for this week featuring Bonnie & Camille prints.  It's called "Strawberries & Cream."


The photo is a little dark (sorry!) - bundles are available in limited stock here.

I added bolts and precuts to the shop ....


My favorite print from Field Notes by Blackbird Designs.


My favorite print from Indigo Crossing by Minick & Simpson.  I think this print would make beautiful pillows.


And these scratch prints from Summersville Spring are to die for.  I can't decide which of the five colors of this one I like best.


And then there's my new favorite .... Spring House by Stephanie Ryan precuts are here.  I think they are so preppy and Lily-like and the colors are beautiful!  I almost chopped into these this weekend, but ran out-of-time.  And I love the line so much, we ordered the entire collection of yardage due in March.  Just sayin'.


Oh yeah, and 2wenty Thr3e from Eric & Julie Comstock precuts are also here.


And a sweet sale is going on now .... details here.  (Ends Friday, 2/15/13)

Whew ... lots of updating the website going on.  And have you seen Jenelle's new Stitch Along?  We're thrilled to offer kits for these beautiful pillows. :-)

That's it for now.  See y'all tomorrow, I promise!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)