Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Holiday Sewing : A QAL and a Stocking Tutorial

Hey there,

Today, Facebook reminded me it's been five years (OMG!) since I made my Scrappy Spiral Stocking.  I thought it would be fun to reshare with you all ... click here to see the tutorial.


Speaking of Christmas, we've started sewing the Vintage Holiday Quilt Along!


I am sewing up my quilt in Handmade by Bonnie & Camille ... we have some kits available here. :)

 

I started this weekend by cutting out all the block pieces and organizing them by similar block style.  This way I can sneak in some sewing quickly during the week after work... 


Speaking of which, my plan worked!  I had about 30 minutes yesterday and was able to sew 4 of the easiest ones together super quick.  I even finished one just to show how cute this will be!



Hope you will sewing along and share your quilts in progress with #vintageholidayqal2016
Happy Sewing! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)