Friday, July 29, 2011

Lovin it

Hi everyone!  I hope your week has ended well and that you're ready for one more hot July weekend!  :-)  (Personally, I am soooo over the triple digit heat!)

I had planned to share a needle book project with you tonight, but am having some issues with connecting my laptop a network while traveling this weekend.  Hopefully, I will get that worked out tomorrow and be able to get the pictures ready to share with you.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say that I am lovin' all the projects that have been shared so far on the July Stitch & Share Challenge post.  If you haven't clicked on the links, I'd encourage you to do so and say hello to those who stuck their neck out and shared something to inspire us! :-)  If you want to play along, there's still some time!

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)