Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tutorials

Hey friends!  I am so happy to have a 3 day weekend ... sometimes the short weeks seem the longest.  Can y'all relate?

I am finishing up my stocking tutorial tonight and I am so excited to share it tomorrow.  :-)  I hope you'll stop by and check it out.

And speaking of tutorials, I wanted to let you know about the "Welcome Baby" tutorial series that Jennie over at Clover & Violet is hosting.  Check out the main series post here.  I will be sharing a tutorial for the series soon and was thrilled to be invited to join the fun.  :-)


The Welcom Baby Tutorial Series kicked off today with a super cute boutique baby bib tutorial from Kim at My Go Go Life.

See ya tomorrow!

Happy Sewing :-)

1 comment:

  1. i need to make a baby quilt and i'd love some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)