Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Planner Cover

Hey y'all!  Hard to believe another half a week is gone already ... has it been a whirlwind week for you too?  I thought I'd stop in and share a little project that I am working on.

Recently, I bought a planner from Erin Condren.  The planner has a strong laminated cover, but I know that in and out of bags everyday it will get beat up quickly.  So, I selected some fabrics for a cover ...

So far, I have it mostly done ... just need to adjust a few things when I finally get back to my sewing machine!  LOL

What are you working on this week?

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it!

    I finished some bee blocks yesterday and I need to make a Mother's Day gift...other than that, all my other duties. =)

    Laundry this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it! I have that same planner with a different print and I should make a cover for it too.

    I'm working on a scrapy double wedding ring quilt but I should be working on bee blocks and a swap project

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)