We've been having so much fun with the Curated Collections the past couple of months, that we decided to have a little contest for a Guest Curator for the month of December. Sound fun? We think so!
Here's how the contest works ...
- Create a 3 x 3 mosaic of EIGHT prints or solids from our shop. Use our Guest Curator Contest button (above) as your 9th box in the mosaic. Mosaics can be easily made here.
- Blog about your Guest Curator Entry on your blog. On your blog post, include a link to this entry post as well as the name of your collection and a description about your collection inspiration. (No blog? Upload to Flickr and include your bundle name, inspiration, and link to the entry post with your photo there.)
- Link your post to the linky below by 11:59 PM EST on November 20th.
- We'll select our favorite 10 bundles and then put it to a vote here on the blog. The bundle with the most votes will be featured as a Curated Collection in our shop during the month of December 2012 and the winning curator will receive his/her bundle free.
- One more detail - limit two entries per person, please!
We can't wait to see your collections!