We're thrilled to announce our Christmas in July Series today! We had a great time with this last year and we have some great things planned for this year's series as well!
While the holidays arrive at the same time each and every year, it never fails that they seem to sneak up on so many of us. Our goal with this series is to help you get a jump on your holiday sewing by sharing tutorials as well as providing an opportunity to link up your projects and win some great prizes ! Like last year, we've enlisted the help of some friends who will be working with one of six different Christmas in July bundles and preparing a fun holiday tutorial for the series.
With bundles from designers like Kate Spain, Basic Grey, Gina Martin and more there's something for everyone! And this week you can save 10% on all of our featured Christmas in July Bundles with coupon code NICELIST. Offer ends 7/13/14.
Here's our Schedule of Events for the Series:
- July 7th - Series Announcement & Bundle Sale
- July 14th - Solstice Wreath Mini Tutorial (See that cute wreath in our series button image? We'll show you how to make it here on the Sew Lux Blog!)
- July 21st - Sewing with Winter Wonderland - Lee of May Chappell
- July 22nd - Sewing with Be Jolly - Chrissy of Sew Lux
- July 23rd - Sewing the Folk Art Holiday - Sarah of Stitching & Bacon AND Megan of Quilt Story
- July 24th - Sewing with 25th & Pine - Tessa of The Sewing Chick AND Tracey of traceyjay quilts
- July 25th - Sewing with Solstice - Christen of Love by Hand AND Stephanie of Quarter Incher
- July 21-August 4th - Linky open to link up your projects
- August 5th - Winner Announced
Sew with Us!
To encourage you all to also get a start on your holiday sewing, we're offering up some prizes! All you have to do is make a project using one of the tutorials from the series and link it up by August 4th! You can use a bundle or fabric from your stash - it only has to use one of our 9 tutorials from this series!
There will be two winners chosen at random and announced on August 5th. International friends are welcome to participate - your prize will be included with your shipment upon redeeming your gift certificate.
- Grand Prize: $50 gift certificate to Sew Lux Fabric, a set of 6 You're Sew Nice cards, and an assortment of three patterns by May Chappell
- 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate to Sew Lux Fabric, a set of 6 You're Sew Nice cards, and a pattern by May Chappell
Happy Sewing! :-)