Saturday, April 9, 2011

Charmed

Hi everyone!

Recently, when we asked what kinds of projects you wanted to see patterns and instructions for, many of you mentioned wanting some quick-finish projects and charm-friendly projects.  While those big quilts are beautiful, sometimes finishing something quickly sure is nice!

Today I worked on finishing a WIP (work-in-progress) that I've had laying around for awhile and its turning out pretty cute, I think.  :-) It's about 24 x 30, perfect for a wall hanging to show off your favorite prints or for a cute stroller quilt for a special wee one.  Since it is fairly small, it is definitely a weekend or afternoon/evening-friendly type of project and I will be sharing some instructions and photos in a few days. But for now, here's a sneaky-peeky ...

Thanks for stopping by ... I'll see you soon!

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)