Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspired by ...

Hi!  Just wanted to share a couple of links to get you dreaming about the Just Wing It collection. :-)

Yesterday, Jennie at Clover & Violet, shared a pretty picture of some perle cottons that beautifully match the collection.  She's planning an Embroidery 101 series and she posted these pretty threads as a teaser.  I might just have to give this embroidery thing a try.  :-)

And if you haven't been to Mary's blog (Molly Flanders), you're just plain missing out.  Yesterday, she shared some awesome hexies and I love how she's mixing the Minis in Tomato with some vintage-inspired prints. I might have to get my hexagon project back out!

Also, today as I was browsing through my Google Reader, I saw a beautiful quilt made from some Just Wing It charm packs on the Moda Bake Shop blog ... you really should check out this Criss Cross quilt tutorial by Lisaweary Quilts.  If you need a kit for this, we'll be happy to set one up for you in our Etsy store or you can order what you need from our website.

And if Brown comes today, we'll be adding Punctuation and Pure up in the shop this evening ... I will update y'all here when they're ready to go!

Thanks for stopping in today. :-)

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Chrissy for the sweet comments! I love this 'wing it' fabric the design and colors are fantastic! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks so much for the shout out, I'm super excited about the embroidery too (and I need to get busy and order my Just Wing It...). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)