Thursday, April 21, 2011

Patterns + New Fabric

Hi all!  Just popping in to share a few things with you ....

I updated the "Tutorials and Patterns" page on the blog.  I've linked up the tutorials I've posted here as well as some free patterns that Moda has available for some of the collections that we are carrying.  I think my favorite pattern is the one for the City Weekend collection.  Check it out.

Speaking of collections, a couple of weeks ago I told you about how we were able to offer small quantities of City Weekend and Spirit at a great price ... just $7/yard!  Well, I am excited to share that we're getting in two more collections that we'll be able to offer in the same way - great price, but limited stock.  We've got 12 prints each from Punctuation by American Jane and Pure by Sweetwater on the way.  We expect to add these to the shop early next weekend.  Of course, I will update you here. :)


We also ordered Kate Spain's new line, Terrain. This one has the prettiest colors and if you are fan of her collections, you'll love this one too. We'll all have to wait until September for this one. ;-)

Also we've got our eye on Ruby.  If you loved Bliss, Ruby will surely be coming to live with you!  If you've been following Camille's blog, you've seen sneaks of it.  I am not sure when it will be available - I think sometime this fall - but we're planning to order it when our rep comes around with samples!

That's all for now ... Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)