Monday, May 16, 2011

New Favorites and an Update

Hi again!  I was mixing and matching collections the other day and decided that this is my new favorite combo ...

The Chocolate Houndstooth is such a great tone-on-tone prints.  And the Spirit Panache Stem is so much lovelier in person than the photos ... I didn't realize it had a cute little bee in the print until I started looking at the yardage.  And it goes great with the Essential Dots in Bubblegum.

So what do you think of this combo?  Don't these play so nicely together?  I think I will make some Keyka Lou pouches with them! 

Also, I wanted to share that we've moved all of our ready-to-ship handmade goods from our fabric Etsy shop to sewluxgifts.etsy.com.  We think it's best to keep those separate and just wanted you to know in case you went looking for something and couldn't find it.  :-)  We'll be adding more things to the gifts shop later this week, including our entire collection of dulcimer little quilts, as well as pouches, and other assorted items.

Happy Sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)