Monday, November 21, 2011

A Round Bowl with Straight Lines

Hi y'all and happy Monday!  :-)

Awhile back, I spotted a video on sewing a round bowl with straight lines.  I thought the bowl was cute and I can sew a straight line.  Easy enough!  Here's the little bowl I made ...


I used some leftover button fabric from my bitty blocks this summer.  I lined it with the dark gray houndstooth, which was a great match. The apparel development teacher at work had made herself the cutest skirt out of this button fabric so I thought it would be fun to make a little bowl for her.  It's the perfect size for holding all kinds of things ... hall passes, notions, etc.  And she loved it.  :-)

Check out the video by Brett Bara here and make a bowl ... its a super fast project!

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute, what a lovely idea, thanks for sharing the link

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)