Sunday, January 27, 2013

FQ Frenzy : Farm Fresh

Hope you've all been having a great weekend!  We started out with a minor winter storm here on Friday which left us with some ice ... and the best part for me was a 4-hour early release from school!  (I might have been more excited than my students.  :-)  I did get some sewing done and will have a new tutorial here on the blog later this week.

I did get to spend some time over in the shop this afternoon choosing some new Curated Collections (which will be revealed on Friday) that I am pretty excited about as well as this week's Fat Quarter Frenzy bundle.

The FQ Frenzy bundles are similar to the Curated Collections, but have 10 FQs for $20.  These are limited edition - we'll precut a handful and that's it!


This week's FQ Frenzy Bundle is called "Farm Fresh" and these colors totally make me think farmer's market.  Farm Fresh is available here while supplies last.

Better go get a few more things done around here before Downton!

Happy Sewing!  :-)


1 comment:

  1. OOOhhhhOOOOO wish I could win that one! I really like your eye for color and design and now I am a fan of your site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)