Sunday, January 20, 2013

Introducing : FQ Frenzy Series

Hey friends!

I have had so much fun playing with the Curated Collections over the past few months.  I love stacking and unstacking the bolts in the shop until I get just the right combination.  :-) This week, we're introducing a new weekly bundle series - the FQ Frenzy Series.

This series is similar to the monthly Curated Collections, except these bundles will have 10 FQs (usually mixed from several collections along with a few solids) and will be specially priced at $20 (20% off our regular price).  We'll offer a new bundle each week and we'll only be cutting a few, so once they sell out they're gone!  The new bundle for the week will be introduced each Monday.


Our first one, is called "Time for Tea" and this one is soooo up my alley - pink, green and aqua.  My favorite color combination.

Stop by tomorrow for a tutorial with my Be Mine Bundle. :-)

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love the Peacock Party curated collection you have now, it's on my list. Hopefully it's still around when I have some more fabric money :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)