Thursday, January 3, 2013

What free time?!

Hey friends!

As if I didn't have enough to do, I went ahead and started the new year by signing up for three (yes, three) different BOMs!  Oh.M.Gee what was I thinking?!  But, since I have six more teaching days in my crazy semester and am hoping that 2013 brings me less teacher homework and more evening sewing time, I figured, "why not?!"

The good news is that they are all online and I can do them when I want.  We'll see how that goes.  I have so many WIPs its not even funny.  :-)


There's a free BOM at Craftsy.  I will admit it was all those dotty mcspotty fabrics that had me at hello for this one. I love a good dot print.  Did I mention how I love dot prints?!


Then there's the Sugar Block Club BOM with Amy.  I mean, it's Amy's BOM so I had to join.  Love that she is including a sweet recipe each month too.


And this paper pieced Lucky Stars BOM with Elizabeth from Don't Call Me Betsy looked super fun.  Haven't decided if I will use solids or prints this one.

If you sign up for any of these (well the non-Craftsy ones) and you're an eager beaver to get started, be patient while they add you to the mailing list and get everything updated since the original emails went out on the 1st.  :-) 

And in the meantime ... stop by tomorrow for an awesome tutorial from Lindsay, our Design Challenge blogger, this month!  You're going to love it!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

7 comments:

  1. OMG everyone is in the same class! isn't it just fun??? thanks for the fabrics, you have made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lucky Stars BOM Club looks fabulous. I love paper piecing too. Why oh why are there such fabulous things floating out there on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the Sugar Block too! I just got mine done today. Good luck with everything you've got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just join the lucky stars bom club.. 2013 year of quilting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing the Sugar Block Club too...so much fun! See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to do one BOM...it's a free one hosted on Quilt Doodle designs...I'm just not sure I want to cut my fabric. =)

    Have fun with your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! I'm doing a cross stitch BOM this year with the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)