Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Projects

Hey y'all!

October is half over - can you believe it!  That just seems crazy!

I wanted to share some of my favorite (past) Halloween projects with you - I hope they inspire you to stitch up something spooky!

This cute little pumpkin trio mini is from a tutorial I did here.  Super easy - charm square friendly, too!


Then I really love this Candy Corn Bunting.  It's festive and quick to make.  We even have some new kits for this tutorial featuring prints from Comma by Zen Chic.  I have to make another one of these since a friend of mine stole, I mean, borrowed mine.


And then of course, my Boo Crew Mini Quilt (a more recent tutorial)!


I even thought that my Easter baskets would make fun candy collecting buckets for Halloween in spooky prints.

What's your favorite thing to make for Halloween?  Things on my list this year include some spooky pillowcases for my coworkers kiddos... guess I better get on that, huh?!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)