Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finished Pillow

Hi everyone - Happy almost Friday!  I apologize its been quiet over here ... It's been a long week at my school job .... open house, lots of meetings and more.  But I did get my pillow project finished ... and just in time to mail today.

I was cutting it so close that I had to take photos in poor lighting with my phone.  My apologies.  (Hopefully, my secret swap partner will take some better ones to share!)

But ... poor photos aside, I wanted to share it with you.

It came out really nice and I like the effect of the binding as well as the envelope closure.  Adding the binding is a little tricky on the hand stitching part as I only wanted to go through the back and not all the layers, but it was worth the extra time.

I made a few other goodies to send along with it. 

Sure hope she likes her package. I had fun putting it all together.

Don't forget to make a pillow for our Stitch & Share Challenge ... there is still time to join in the fun. :-)

Happy Sewing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Isn't it fun to watch the flickr pool today & see all the projects go up! Can't wait till I get mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping this was for me but the "M" makes me believe it is not, sadness. The whole package is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "M" gives me hope this might be coming my way. After all, purple is my favorite color. :)
    Could I be so lucky?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)