Friday, February 17, 2012

Catching Up ...

Hi there and Happy Friday!  :-)

I am so happy for the weekend .... its a long one for me due to the holiday on Monday, but very busy!  Getting some new furniture in the morning, moving some furniture in the afternoon, and several other things going on...  And I also need to do some catching up around here!  I will be adding new lovely cotton to the shop over the weekend and announcing a few more winners (from here and here).  And prepping some pretty kits for this project. :-)

What are you up to this weekend?  Sewing anything fun?

See you tomorrow...

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am so very excited about the upcoming QAL. I have ordered your kits for her QALs before and they are always amazing. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)