Sunday, June 30, 2013

Quick Update - BOM & Winners!

Hey there!

Hope you've all enjoyed a great weekend so far!  I have been really busy packing block of the month kits, destashing my sewing/craft room and hanging with the fam.  What have you been up to?

Speaking of our Block of the Month, I have two winners to share ....


We had a link up for the first block and Mary Jo is the winner.  Congrats!  Mary Jo will get a little something special in her kit mailing.  Thanks to everyone who linked up their block - its so fun to see them all!

And ... almost a month ago (ack!), we asked for your feedback before we met with our Moda rep to select fabrics for the Fall.  I drew a winner for that as well as the winner is ...

Congrats, Kate!  You'll be added to our Block of the Month pattern subscription list. :-)

Speaking of the Block of the Month ... Block #2 patterns are coming to email boxes tomorrow!  Yay!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. For the first BOM, it was fun, I'm loving the fabric! Congrats to the winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm very excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Can't wait to get my next BOM in the mail!!! Just like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)