Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thimble Blossoms Sampler QAL Update!

Yesterday was pretty exciting ... I got some awesome sneak peeks at my second Thimble Blossoms Sampler quilt on Instagram.  Nicole did the amazing custom quilting for me and she is she had shared some pictures with Camille Roskelley as seen below...


I mean, I liked this quilt a lot after finishing the last seam, but Nicole has just taken it to the next level!  I can hardly wait for FedEx to drop this off on my doorstep this week!

We still have a few kits available for this quilt here, but they won't last too much longer!  Learn more about the quilt and see how it came together in this post here.

Happy Sewing! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt! I have been hoarding my Bonnie and Camille and I think this may be the perfect quilt for it! Do you have separate instructions available for the quilt as is? Or do I just buy all of the patterns and try to figure it out? Thanks and again, it's a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)