Friday, January 27, 2012

Customer Spotlight: Marlene from KISSed Quilts

Happy Friday, y'all!

I am really excited to introduce you to Marlene from KISSed Quilts.  She won a one of our drawings awhile back and was kind enough to share her Terrain by Kate Spain project with us.  She first wrote about her quilt top here on her blog and here is the quilt all finished ...

It is stunning!  I love the jewel tones in this line and the pattern is such a neat mix of churn dash and square blocks.  And look at the fussy cut border!  Marlene actually has this pattern, which is called "Charmed Network," for sale here.

Thanks so much for sharing your project with us, Marlene!

If YOU have a project you'd like to share, please email us ... we'd love to hear from you!

Happy Sewing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. That's lovely! I have been thinking about what I want to do with my terrain...but I'm thinking of putting it in a black border to make it pop...still haven't decided yet. =)

    Thanks for sharing Marlene's work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is stunning! Well done Marlene :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)