Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Few Random Things

Hi there!  Well, the weekend is winding down ... did you get to do any sewing?  As evidenced by my little trash pail that I keep on my sewing table, I definitely did! :-)

I am excited about the finishes and almost finishes that I accomplished this weekend.  And even more excited to share a fun tutorial with you tomorrow.  Here's a teaser for you ...

Can you guess what it is?!

Also, I wanted to share that this week we invite you to save 15% on the Cape Ann by Oliver + S collection.  (No coupon is needed - prices are already marked.) 

AND ... drum roll, please ... we're now taking reservations for Flea Market Fancy!!

Check out all the bundles and learn more about how the reservations work here.

Happy Sewing!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. I got no sewing done this weekend. But will start a UFO as soon as I get home from work tomorrow. It looks like bag, and I love doing bags. Cann't wait for tomorrow to see. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Did you make a handbag? or a tote? I can't wait to see it...

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hand sewing a block to my Almazuelas Sampler and also I worked in a UFO wallhanging.

    Is a tote bag?Nive fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)