Thursday, April 5, 2012

Scrap Attack Strings QAL Show & Tell #3

Hi friends!  At the beginning of 2012, I introduced a QAL to help us use up those scraps we all have stashed away. Are you stitching along with us?  (I have a few blocks to catch up on myself ...)


You can read more about the QAL here and find a tutorial for the blocks as well. (They are easy!) I will be posting a linky party once a month for a little show and tell of your blocks! I so enjoyed seeing your progress last month ... I can't wait to see how you are doing on the project! So, whether you are just getting started or stitching up a storm, share your progress on your string blocks. I will select a random entry for a little surprise. This linky party will close on 4/16/12.

Happy Sewing! :-)


3 comments:

  1. Would love to post my link but seem to be having trouble doing it. It has been a fun QAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again,still sewing blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted mine a couple of days ago but the photo doesn't seem to be showing on Mr Linky. Mine are number 6.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)