Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Christmas in July Sewing Challenge : In From the Cold

Hey again!  I had the pleasure of sewing along with some of my fellow Sew Southers (and Christmas in July Challengers) this past weekend, including Christen of Love by Hand (host of the Christmas in July Sewing Challenge), Sarah of Stitching and Bacon (who made these cute trees) as well as Tessa of The Sewing Chick.

Photo courtesy of Tessa at The Sewing Chick

While we were hanging out, stitching, and laughing this weekend, we also got a sneak peek at this awesome project that Tessa made with the In From the Cold bundle.  And I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss it!  Check out her tutorial here.  Her work is always beautiful and the tutorial is beautifully photographed and easy to follow.  You'll love it, I promise.  

Happy Sewing!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Chrissy! What a great weekend we had!! I am so glad you like the project, I enjoyed making it and being a part of the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissy! What a great weekend we had!! I am so glad you like the project, I enjoyed making it and being a part of the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with these...I am excited to have another use for the dresden ruler I bought earlier this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. What a gorgeous project that is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)