Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Holiday Hustle Quilt Along

Hey y'all!

If you're like me, you probably find yourself stitching until the minute before Santa's Sleigh comes through each year.  This year, I am on a mission to stitch more early so I can relax and enjoy the holiday with family and friends.  (We'll see how that goes!)


Anyway, last year I whipped up my Christmas Joy quilt in what I'm calling my "Holiday Hustle" pattern.  The name pretty much says it all ... a holiday quilt whipped up in a hustle.  Of course, you can make this quick and easy-to-piece charm pack quilt in any fabric collection.

Want to stitch along with me?  Stitch along and link up your finished project at the end for a $40 gift certificate.  Here are the dates you should mark on your calendar:

  • Thursday, July 25th - Quilt Details & Supplies
  • Thursday, August 1st - Piecing the Blocks
  • Thursday, August 8th - Adding the Borders
  • Thursday, August 15th - Quilting & Binding
  • Saturday, August 31st - Linky Closes for Finished Quilts & a Winner is Drawn!

Can't wait til Thursday for the deets?  Order a kit in either In From the Cold or Aspen Frost here (and on sale through 7/27!).

Happy Sewing!  :-)

5 comments:

  1. Girl you are busy! I love this quilt pattern and a quilt along sounds like a great way to stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we use fabric we have on hand? I think I bought some of this last year to make something...still have it waiting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered a kit! I'm hoping that the quilt along will make me keep up and I'll have a great Christmas gift completed in August...a first for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be back tomorrow to see what we need for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)