If you're like me, you probably find yourself stitching until the minute before Santa's Sleigh comes through each year. This year, I am on a mission to stitch more early so I can relax and enjoy the holiday with family and friends. (We'll see how that goes!)
Anyway, last year I whipped up my Christmas Joy quilt in what I'm calling my "Holiday Hustle" pattern. The name pretty much says it all ... a holiday quilt whipped up in a hustle. Of course, you can make this quick and easy-to-piece charm pack quilt in any fabric collection.
Want to stitch along with me? Stitch along and link up your finished project at the end for a $40 gift certificate. Here are the dates you should mark on your calendar:
- Thursday, July 25th - Quilt Details & Supplies
- Thursday, August 1st - Piecing the Blocks
- Thursday, August 8th - Adding the Borders
- Thursday, August 15th - Quilting & Binding
- Saturday, August 31st - Linky Closes for Finished Quilts & a Winner is Drawn!
Can't wait til Thursday for the deets? Order a kit in either In From the Cold or Aspen Frost here (and on sale through 7/27!).
Happy Sewing! :-)