Saturday, August 20, 2011

Customer Spotlight: Katie

Hiya!  Today I wanted to share a project made by one of our customers.  This Customer Spotlight is a little extra special to me since Katie is my friend and coworker at school.  And since our students come back this Thursday, I thought it was fitting to show a school-themed project.  :-)

Katie loved the 3 Pocket Wall Organizer tutorial and has made at least two since I posted the tutorial ... one for her sewing room and one for her classroom.  (I really wasn't surprised by this as she is super organized at work! ;-)

She used the Designer Beads Red as her background for this project, which was a perfect compliment to the school-themed novelty print she had.  She added some stitching to make several pockets in each row and its perfect next to her whiteboard at school.

Thanks for letting me spotlight your project, Katie!  I'll see you Monday ;-)

If you have a project you'd like us to share that uses either a tutorial and/or fabric from our shop, please email us.

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for spotlighting my project Chrissy! I have enjoyed this tutorial very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)