Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Needle Book Swap Part 2

Hi again!  About a week ago I shared about the needle book package I sent off and I wanted to share what I got in return from Lauree.  Guess what color I requested? Yep, you guessed it. ;-)


Look at all these goodies she included!  You see that pinked edge strip?  That is some beautiful Cape Ann by Oliver + S.  I can't wait to get that yardage this fall!


I love that the needle book looks like a little envelope. I've always enjoyed stationery (well, office supplies in general) and writing letters to folks.  How cute is that owl fabric on the inside?


Here's the back with the envelope closure.  So nicely done!  Thank you, Lauree!

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little package...and I love the creative needle holder. Looks like a fun swap! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)